Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Top 3 Worst Rock Albums I Listened Too As Of 2010


Back then, my music libary wasn't very diverse. I had a very limited libary of music. Nowadays, I find myself doing music reviews and using up all the space on my small little mp3 player, so I gotta get a new mp3. When finding music, you can find amazing masterpieces like Metallica's Master of Puppets or Rage Against The Machine's self title album. Or, you could be misleaded into a pile of shit that will scar your ears for life. Now, I am going to list the top 3 WORST rock albums I listened too as of 2010.

3.
Linkin Park: A Thousand Suns(2010)

This is a awkward album, it's really hard to describe. There is a total of 15 Tracks. The lyrics are excellent in this album, and there are some high quality songs
on it. But the thing that plague's this album is that there is a total of 6 useless fillers. Yes, 6, I'm not kidding. Plus the sound coming from the instruments are kind of bad, like they focused on the lyrics the most. Read my full review of it here

2.
Metallica: St.Anger(2003)

Metallica is one of the most inspiring and best bands out there, and created masterpieces like Master Of Puppets, Ride The Lightning, Black Album, and more. Who would of thought they would of made...this? This album is just plain bad. James screaching vocals on some of the songs is hell to your ears, and the snare coming from Lars drums sounds like he is bashing trash cans, and is complete torture. On top of that, I can't help but feel that it sounds like it was recorded in a small cardboard box. Expect too see me review this album soon.

1.
Limp Bizkit: Results May Vary(2003)

This is just...just...wow. This is incredibly bad. The lyrics are the most dispicable I ever heard, the sound overall is lacking, the rapping is terrible, the singing is terrible, crap album cover, 16 tracks of torture, and a shit much more. This album should of NEVER been released. I mean, I'm having trouble on trying to find a song that I can like and can listen to several times. But hey, with the release of Gold Cobra hopefully coming soon in 2011, let's hope we see a massive improvement. Read my review of Results May Vary here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment