Thursday, September 16, 2010

Waking Up Past The Alarm






Wow. This week was slow as hell. I was tired yesterday, so i just crashed in bed and set my alarm clock too 5:50 AM on loud. Guess what? I didn't get woken up. I woke up at 8:00 AM, and school starts at 8:30. Riding the 2 buses and all that shit takes an hour. I cannot afford to be that late! Thankfully, I got a ride too school by car, even though I was late by 10 minutes, but I still made it! Because of how I was in a hurry, I didn't get a chance to look my best, like everyday. IT WAS PICTURE DAY. But believe it or not, I looked fine, but their will be retake's later. For first period we have to study doing a skit for the book we are reading. I have to shout slur's like "retarded f*G" and "You dumb pussy", then "punch" them in the face and shove them around. Yeah.

Second period was nothing special, just get in, learn, and get out. Next up I had weight training. For 2 hours. THAT IS NOT GOOD. Why can't they keep the schedule linear and simple like Monday's and Friday's? Ok so i did the same routine, lift weights, go on treadmill, excersize by..."Holding a long stick behind your back, then bending down all the way until it hurts". NO DIRTY THOUGHTS.
So I had to excersise for a damn long time. Then the coach sort of ran out of idea's, so he made us jog all the way to the auditorium's backstage, too pick up chairs to lift up on our head, then run around the school. Weight training always seems to be different everyday. I can understand picking up stuff for bringing it too the room, but wow.


No Japanese today, which was good, because I didn't study, too many characters. We then had Algebra for 2 hours. It was a mental test too see if I can stay awake! So now I'm piled in homework, absolutly misreabile. It was also raining again. Great.

0 comments:

Post a Comment