Sunday, November 7, 2010

The Best Of Food Court Productions

You know what post we are on? 50. Yes, 50. Food Court Productions has come a long way, from talking about Sushi too nigthmares, I continue too write here. Origonally, I was going to have this blog be JUST about my Food Court animation series, but then one day I had stuff happen too me and I wrote about it. That was my first post. I then started talking about Maplestory, an online MMORPG, and basiclly everything that came too my mind. It may seem random and stupid too write about random stuff, but its possible too turn these writings into memorable pieces of arts.

I have been on the merge of shutting down this blog sometimes because of how I was running out of ideas. We started out as an underground unpopular blog too...well...it still is. But we have some potential. My best posts seem too be the one's that I put the most thought, effort, and time into. Now don't get me wrong, I like almost all of my posts, there were some that I could of done a little bit better. But let us take this time too take a look back at the top 10 posts where I have done my best, in terms of writing.

#10.
Three Days Of Grace

My first ever music review, is actually 3 review in 1. I spent so much time writing this one out and paying attention too the music, I spent about 3-4 hours on this, despite not being very long. I'm not much of a Three Days Grace fan, but I like most of their songs. The only other music review I did other then this was Linkin Park: A Thousand Suns, which I barely talked about the songs in great length. Expect too see a re-review of A Thousand Suns in the future, because I am over the shock of how messed it can be. Overall, this is a somewhat underrated post, but it's a decent music review.

#9.The First Three Days Of School

A post that has somehow gotten quite a bit of views compared too other posts. This was my first time going into high school as a freshman, and it isn't as bad as many people say it is! Everyone there is really nice. This post could of used some more pictures, but I spent about 4 hours typing this up, trying to remember everything in perfect detail. When I showed my friend my blog for the first time, this was the first post he said he read.

#8.AWFUL GAME: Universal Studios Theme Park Adventure

I don't even want to go NEAR talking this game. This was my first time reviewing a game. When I played this game as a little kid, I was scare'd for life. After I played a bit of the game, I went online too check up reviews and guides, and I found very short reviews and NO guides. It is clear that nobody dosn't want to go near this game. IT. IS. SHIT. I made a rock solid review of this game here, that I hope other people will read so they can never ever play this game. After writing it, I finally accomplished getting rid of this game in my memory, so I went over too the game, bashed it, then threw it out. I hammered down the nail too this shit in the coffin, and may it burn in hell.

#7.The Axe Effect: Get Girl Approved Hair?

Talking about shampoo and shampoo-related products is not my thing. But I keep seeing all these commercials of these dudes using axe and picking up girls. It begs the question...DO YOU GET GIRLS BY USING AXE, OR IS IT JUST A STUPID GIMMICK TOO GET YOU TOO BUY THE PRODUCTS AND A BUNCH OF UNESSESSARY BULLSHIT? Well, I answer that question here. It depends on who you are and your overall appearance. So yes, I got girls by using Axe. I did not spend too much time on this post, but it's one of my more viewed posts then usual.

#6.

This is, without a doubt, the post where I got the most mad. During July and August, I kind of gave up on the blog because we were kind of at rock bottom and I was grounded. Maplestory seems too be the most anticipated thing people look forward too me talking about on the blog. So I came back in September to start off with a bang. Did it work? Yes. I immediatly got views, and made September the best month on the blog, for now of course. What makes this post so good? I talk about all the Pro's and Con's of Maplestory as much as I can. When I got too the con's, I get so mad, too the point were people laugh at my anger towards this game. Never before I cursed so much on my blog, the only post that attempts too compete with this post is The Lost Wallet.

#5.Maplestory: The Spirit Of Rock

This wasn't much of a post, the main focus of this post was the video I made. Rock is my favorite genre of music, and I grew up listening too it ever since I was a kid. When I was a little kid, my sister would ask me while on her computer "Hey i'm going to put up some music, which do you want too listen too, Rap or Linkin Park?". I would reply "SCREW RAP GO LINKIN PARK :D!!". I would listen too Meteora countless times over and over again. Nowadays, I have a more diverse rock libary, that includes all studio albums of Linkin Park, Breaking Benjamin, Three Days Grace, Bullet For My Valentine, Metallica, Shinedown, Nirvana, Disturbed, Slipknot, Lostprophets, and more. When I played Maplestory and I found out there was some spiky haired punk boss that uses a Guitar too attack, I was like "ZOMG 985UGF9834YU983 ROCK!!!". I just had to record it. May the power of rock live on.

#4.Open House

A simple name, a simple title. It's just open house. When I posted this, It was the last day of Summer. I was so sad. I didn't want this day to come, but it happened. On this day, I had too find my way too my new school extra early in the morning. I wasn't used too the whole idea of taking the bus too school idea, as I was used too the good ol' yellow cheese block of a bus. I talk about my struggle too get too school and back. This is a post that has somehow gotten more views then usual. Someone I knew was viewing this, and I asked him too be the first ever too comment on my blog. So he said "Remember kids, don't do school, and do drugs!" or something around those lines. I still wait for my 2nd ever comment. It can be you.

#3.MMO's And You

Were taking a look at the best 3 now. A post that has somehow become one my most favorite posts ever. I have been planning this post for a long time, and I put so much effort into the title card and writing it. I even went on Maplestory too look for people too interview for this post! This post still holds the title for the best title card yet. Not even my recent posts with the advanced technology of Powerpoint 2007 dosn't match up too this...yet. Massive Multiplayer Online Games are more then just games, there like a different world. I have witnessed so many people get addicted too these games countless times. They want their old life back, they want too be them.

#2.Creepy Stories 4: The Unavoidable Nightmare

My god. This post is incredibly powerful. I am going too be honest, this is by far THE MOST powerful story I have EVER wrote in my whole lifetime! Throughout the course of Halloween, I would write these not-so-creepy stories, all true and are all true events that happened to me. This post is different. I talked about a horrific nightmare I had once. I know I had alot of nightmares, but this one really stood out. I wrote it out on a Halloween night, pitch black in my room, with a chilling wind coming through my window. This story has struggle, power, fear, victory, evil, courage, love, emotion, and shows a prime example of what power nightmares can have over you. A must read.

You ready for number 1? Well, here is the all time best post on Food Court Productions.

#1.The Maple Story: Part 2

This is without a doubt my most viewed ever post, this completly SMASHES the 2nd most viewed post. The Maple Story Part 2 is my blogs Magnum Opus. I talk about my life in Maplestory, from Beginer too Crusader, a story of trying to climb too the top, but constantly falling back down, or being shat on repeadidly. Also, this is the post that has caused my blog too get more views daily. Without this post, I would probably lose motivation too write for good. This is probably my longest post, And i spent like 5 hours writing this out at 5 AM in the morning. I couldn't stop writing it, I just had too let it out. So much nostalgic behind this post. Most people I know don't have the patience too sit down and read through all this, but if you know someone who is curios about joining Maplestory, or someone who flat out HATES it, then they may be interested in this.

Well thats Food Court Productions Top 10 Best posts, at least for now. The Toast, signing out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment