Sunday, October 31, 2010

Creepy Stories 4: The Unavoidable Nightmare

Oh man...were in some deep shit tonight. It's nightime, it's cold, and trick or treaters are out wandering the streets. Well before I start telling the story, I would like to say Happy Halloween too everyone on this night. This time, were gonna do something a little bit different. I'm going to write about a creepy nightmare I had. This is going to probably be my most creepiest story of them all, if not, then Haunted Street is. So if you get scared easily or have phobias of having nightmares, do not read. If you dare too see what you are about too read, then proceed. This is Creepy Stories 4: The Unavoidable Nightmare

Ok so, nightmares and dreams seem too be a very interesting thing in our culture. People have studied it and all that. Dreams bring pleasant thoughts too the mind, and nightmares bring negative thoughts too your mind. One day I fell asleep with a terrible headache and slowly drifted off too sleep.

In the dream, the day started off with me on waking up too go to school. I waited at the bustop, and the school bus came. I got on, and all the kids had MY face. Now, i'm not done. I sat in the back of the bus. Worried, i asked one of the kids in front seat, of why everyone has my face. The kid with my face quickly SNAPPED his head backwards, making a crack sound, and slowly said "...You are your own nightmare". All of a sudden, the bus started shacking, spun out of control, and crashed in the middle of the street. Somehow survived, I got up, and I saw a shadowy figure approach me. As the man approached me, he looked disturbingly like me, except as a adult. He wore a robe like the grim reaper, and had a giant axe with him. His eyes then turned pitch red and popped out right in my face, then everything turned black. As it faded too black, I heard the words "Die now, your future has no light".

You see, whenever I would look into his eyes throughout the "dream", he would transfer me too a horrifying nightmare, then back too the dream. After everything fading too black, I found myself in a bleak town, where everything is in black and white. I walked on the street, and came across a camp. From there, I witnesses a bunch of kids in rugged robes walk into the camp, being whacked by officers, shouting commands in a foreign language. I looked around some more, and saw a sign. "Germany, 1943." Are these the people being sent too the death camps during world war 2? All of a sudden, it faded too white, and I found myself lying on the ground in front of my school.

I was back in the dream. My friends came and said "Dude what the hell happened?" I said that the bus spun and ran out of control. Limping, they helped me too the front office. The office gave me a slip too class. As i was walking, too class, I can't help but notice that the hallway was very mysterious. The lockers were beat up, no one was in the hallway, silent, walls cracked. All of a sudden, my leg snapped and I fell on the ground sideways. I looked up, too see the man that looked like me. His eyes turned pitch red, and everything faded too black again. Another nightmare was coming.

I decided too call this man my evil self, a being that represents pure evil, and cannot be overpowered, because he is equal too you. I then found myself in front of my old house before I moved. I saw my evil self running behind my house. I couldn't chase him, because I'm worried my eyes would meet his, and the nightmare would become worse. I then heard a screaming sound. I saw a family run out. I then realised...it was mine. My mom, my dad, my sister, and me. They looked so scared. My house slowly bursted into flames, as my family watched in terror. My evil self then stood at the top of the flaming house, seeming like he was immune too fire. I then heard police sirens, as police cars pulled in. They shouted "Drop your weapons and come down". The shadowy figure then raised his fist, and the policeman bursted into flames. The other policeman then shouted "Who are you...". The man then smiled and said "I am him. Everything is going wrong because he is still alive" and points at me. Everything then faded too white, and I was back in the dream.

I found myself walking on a dirt path. "Stop spacing out all of a sudden, dickwad" one of my friends said. I asked what was going on too the adult. "Why, we are on a school field trip". I then asked "But...I was just at the office after the bus crashed". Everyone then stared at me and stopped in their tracks. "Are you OK?" one of my classmates said. "No, i'm not" I said. "You know why?" my teacher said. "What?" All of a sudden, I heard a chainsaw sound, and everybody started screaming, as a tree fell down and crushed my friend into a bloody mess. The man with the chainsaw was...the shadowy man. I made a big mistake though, I met his eyes. His evil, emotionless, eyes. I then got transfered too another nightmare.

I found myself in front of my house, except it was in ashes. The cars were driving by, as usual. I then saw me as a little kid. "HEY!" I shouted. But he kept walking. He was trying to cross the street, and a car came and completly CRUSHED the kid! The shadowy man then appeared, came up too the boy in the bloody mess and said "Poor boy...his future is bleak". Everything then faded too white.

I found myself back in the dream. I just witnessed myself as a kid get CRUSHED by a car. From this point on, I just started losing my mind. I couldn't tell if I was dreaming or not. I started feeling numb. It was then the end of school and everybody was running out of the school. I then stood outside waiting for the school bus. All of a sudden, red skies creeped in the skies. Lightning started striking, and everybody started screaming in terror. Fire hydrants started exploding. Was it the end of the world? The shadowy man then appeared, and everybody stood silent and stared at him. He said "The boy is still alive". Everybody then stared at me, as they pulled out a knife from their pocket. My dream and nightmare are now colliding.

Everybody started chasing after me. I ran past a building into a back alley, where I saw WANTED posters with my name on it. "Bring back, dead or alive" it said. I kept running, they were gaining more speed. My house was not far from the school. As I was running, cars were being thrown, buildings were collapsing, the fricking streets were cracking as lava started oozing out! I kept running. I finally made it too my house. I opened it as quickly as I can and ran in. My mom looked at me, horrified. "What's wrong honey?" she said. "Everybody is out too kill me, the world is coming too an end!!!". She looked out and said "...No it isnt". I opened the door, too find that the sky's were blue, and there were no signs of damage. Then all of a sudden, I felt a rush of anger run through me. I started punching the walls and stomping the ground. "WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?!?" I kept shouting. "Because...your still alive." I heard. Then, the door bashed down and I saw the my evil self, a.k.a the shadowy man. "Your life must end, it is the sake of the whole world and your family". This time, I wasn't screwing around. I was so filled with anger, I stared at him straight in the eyes.

I didn't care what would happen. "How DARE you make my life a living hell" i shouted. The man then said "I warned you enough. This is where it ends". He then reached out a giant hand, grabbed me, and dragged me down too hell. I tried struggling too lossen his grip, but it wouldn't do anything. He was too strong. I then found myself in Hell. It was unlike anything I could describe. There were skulls everywhere, with greyish blueish walls surrounded us, like a cave. There was no fire, like what people believe there is in hell. The shadowy man then stood a few feet in front of me, as he asked 2 servants too lock me in chains.

I was stuck. The shadowy man then slowly started walking toward me, holding his axe. "You ignored my signs. Without you in the world, the world will be a much brighter place." He then raised his axe as he slowly got closer. "This is where it ends, right here." he said. I kept struggling too get out of the chains. Then all of a sudden, my life started flashing before my life.
I saw pictures and videos flash before my dream. From baby too teen. After the last teen photo, I saw a short video. It was my mom and dad holding a baby in the hands. "What shall we call him?" my mom said. "I don't know, but I love him so much" he said. The baby started giggling happily. "We will work so hard too make sure his future is bright, like we planned" my mom said. I then saw another video, of my old elementry school friend. "My best friend is him, becuase he is so funny and fun too hang out with" as he said too a news reporter. I then saw all the little kids crowd around the news reporter, saying "When I grow up, I wanna be just like him!".

I then found myself back in the chains, with the man just a few inches away. I felt a rush of courage blow through my mind. I broke out of the chains. The shadowy man then flinched, and charged at me, raising the axe above his head. I then grabbed the axe before it hitted me, and pushed it back at him, slicing his head. He set out the most evil shout ever. It was a mix of demonic and robotic. "How the hell did you...?" he slowly said, as his face was melting. I then found myself standing in a empty white room, full of TV screens surrounding me. On each screen, it shows a important event of my life. Meeting my best friends. Going too Elementry for the first time. Etc. The last TV screen, I saw me as he stood at a podium. "Your life. It continues". I then woke up. For real this time.

I finally woke up for real! I'm alive after surviving hell. My gosh, I was happier then I ever felt. My mom came into my bedroom and said "Marlon it's time for school!" I then jumped out of bed, feeling like I can take on anything. I went too school, saw my best friends in a group, and said "Oh man it feels so good too see you alive!" "...what?" they said. I went through the whole day, smiling.

You see, dreams and nightmares have such a huge impact on your life. You can't tell if their real or not. Like for example, my nightmare I had. The death camps represent stuff happens and affects everyone in the past. The house burning, people close too you. You dieing in a car crash, effecting yourself. The world coming too an end, affects everyone in the world. Strapped in chains, pushing yourself too the limits. If you push yourself too the limits, you can take on anything, even beings that seem the most horrifying.

And that, my friends, is how I defeated my evil self.

0 comments:

Post a Comment