Sunday, December 26, 2010

A Memorable Christmas


I am going to remember this Christmas Day for a long time. It has been very exciting and fun.

First off, we all couldn't open the gifts until our aunt comes over and we all have lunch. So, I was very anxious to open the gifts for the past week or two. This
morning, I was forced awake to help potatoes for the Christmas feast. Aunt said she will come at 1 P.M. Unfortanetly, she was sick when we called her at 1:45 P.M.

What was messed up though is that I was all of a sudden not h
ungry, and didn't get hungry until recently. So, I couldn't eat the feast, but I did later. I wish I could of ate...WE HAD BADASS BREAD! And ham, ham is badass too. We had asparigus and stuff, but it dosn't count as anything cool. When It was the time, I can finally open my gifts. Here is what I got, I took a picture of each gift.

Cool Watch

Digital Camera(What I used too take the pictures)

South Park Season 13

4 GB Flash Drive

2 Wii Games I Never Heard Of That I Havn't Played Yet(Puzzle Kingdo
ms and a King Of Fighters Compilation)

Xbox 360 Recent Model with Kinect(Kinect Not Shown In Picture)

3 Kinect Games (Adventure, Excersize,
Dance)

Silly Christmas Card

0 comments:

Post a Comment