Saturday, September 18, 2010

20th Post, 300+ Views, And a look back from previos posts


This post is special, because it is the 20th post in my blog! Recently, the site has reached 300+ views, and somewhere out there is the 300th viewer. If you are him/her, we thank you for visiting the site. So because this is the 20th post, were going too look back at my previos posts. When I made the blog, it remained unactive for 1 month, because I didn't bother using it. Not a single view or post. Then came July, which is where I made my first post.

1.
Sushi
This was my first ever post. I made this post a day after my mom's birthday, and I wanted to talk about it. I described how we went too a buffey and I had some lobster balls.

2.The Maplestory Part 1

This was the start of my maple ranting. I still quit maplestory and didn't play it. I was still angry towards it, so I wrote about it in my blog, and showed it too other people. You could count this as my first game review, I guess.

3.
In this post I mention that I was making a hack of Earthbound where you play as Food Court Characters. My first Food Court Related post. However, I didn't revieve much feedback, so the project was scrapped. I will make it if the fans want too see it.

4.
The Maplestory Story Part 2
This post is very special too me. This is the post that most people here know. I continued talking about Maplestory, and I specificly talk about my story in Maple. This is known too be my longest post(So far), and I spent 3 hours typing this monster up. The ending left me in a unusual mood, which made me pay a visit too maple again.

5.
Soar Throught
This was just a quick post I made. That day, I was super sick, and I continued being sick for a long time.
6.
Listen kids, this is what you got too eat when your not feeling good. I mentioned how i was forced too eat this Chinese Brocolli, and I described that it looked like a Swamp Monster.

7.

Probably the longest name of my posts so far. This is technicly 2 posts in 1. I was too tired too make 2 seperate posts. Basiclly, I was forced too read this book, and after that I can play the new game I got in the mail. I actually finished reading that book and finished Okami, but i didnt bother making a resposce for it.

8.
New Design/Sickness
On that day, I got rid of my sickness, and I added a new design too the site just too celebrate. I gave some very crappy tips on how to overcome Headache, Soar Throagt, and the Common Cold.

9.
I wrote this a day after I hung out with my friend at my place. I mentioned how we didn't know how to get him home, and we were all depressed in shit, We saw these guys lugging around a gas tank, and there was a police siren later on. My parents were gonna punish me for him coming home late when it wasn't my fault, but they actually never punished me.


In this post I talked about how I got a points card from a 7-Eleven, and how I scratched off 5 numbers by accident. I found it amazing I actually found out the numbers on the second try.

Just when you thought part 2 was last, there was more. The conclusion post I was summing up all the problems of Maplestory. I would like to point out that I made this post when i got KS'ed in Maplestory.

12.
The End Of Summer
Summer was coming too an end, and people can agree that when its ending, it's misreabile. The next day I went too the School's open house. This was another one of my "Quick posts".

In this post I talked about my struggle with the route too school. I had too take 2 buses, both filled with people, one filled with stinky hobos, and one with annoying people. I talked about how crowded, yet nice the school was, and how steep the hill was.


In this post I talked about my first three days of school. I talked about how i had a long day and how I found my friend in the large crowd of people. My weight training talked about the "Best Damn Bitching Burrito", which i had to mention in this post.
15.
This is the first postwhere i reviewed a OLD video game, and posted footage of it of me beating it. Good game, but very hard.

16.
JUST WHEN I THOUGHT I WAS DONE TALKING ABOUT MAPLESTORY, THERE WAS MORE. This post I was talking about how much I love rock music, and so I made this maplestory video of me fighting this boss called "The Spirit Of Rock".

This post was actually a request from a friend who was making a video of Maplestory pictures, so i put these up for download. Anyone is freely availible too download them, and are 100% Safe Garunteed.
18.

In this post I talk about how I slept through the alarm too go too school...and i was pissed. I had too pick up a chair and run around the school. How fun.
19.
AWFUL GAME: Universal Studios Theme Park Adventure

I revisit my most hated game of my childhood that haunted me for years. Right after the post I threw the game against the wall and then threw it in the garbage.

So there you have it folks, thats all there is too this 20th post. I couldnt of done it without all the support from my viewers and friends. I hope you continue to view and visit my blog. Every view counts~

0 comments:

Post a Comment