Saturday, December 4, 2010

Maplestory: Bosses Around Victoria Island(VIDEO)


If you seen my last video, It was 8 minutes long, months of effort put into, and powerful meaning behind it. It deserves the title of being my best video too date and one of the best of Food Court Productions. However, some people found it too be a bit confusing, unless if you read my early 3-part(or just the 2nd) Maplestory posts, then you would understand.

Now, it's time to do something more simple. I travel around Victoria island, looking for all the spawn bosses. This is my shortest video, and probably my weakest, so don't expect something incredible. One of my best maplestory buddies, XxBlade15xX(Or better known as XxHunter15xX in the intro) plays a big role in this.

Speaking of Maplestory...the classic old Maplestory is going away. Yeah, this patch called Big Bang is coming out and is going to fix up Maplestory(hopefully). I'll look into this when it comes out.

Anyways, here's the video, enjoy. Only people with link can view it, as usual.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehOkPOuNr1I

0 comments:

Post a Comment