Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Maplestory: The Spirit Of Rock


Why the hell am I making another Maplestory post?! Well...believe it or not, those Maplestory posts, specificly Part 2, is what made my blog known to a few. I know some of them, and they are hungry for more Maplestory posts, sadly. After my conclusion post, I wasn't thinking of making a single Maplestory post EVER. But I still drop by for a few visits, so I might as well pay make another post too keep them coming back for more.

My favorite genre of music is rock, and I think alot of us can agree that rock is indeed dieing because of how most teens switched to Pop. I'm one of the few people who will say "Let the Spirit Of Rock live on". So, just to celebrate just for fun, I made a video of me fighting "The Spirit of Rock", a boss in Maplestory. It's an old video I made back in August 15, And i held back on releasing it for a long time. Well, here it is. Enjoy.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JG9j1GWQgH4

0 comments:

Post a Comment