Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Maplestory: More Resistance


I actually got Maplestory too actually work. Yeah, really! It's really excited...y'know...when you finally get a game to work. I clicked on it several times, then I went too play some other game, and then 3 hours later when I checked back on my laptop I saw the Maplestory login window and I'm like "Woah wtf". Spooky.

Scania..that server, it's still crowded as ever since Big Bang started. Well, it was always crowded, but not this crowded. Right when I log in into the least populat
ed channel(that's not saying much though), I go into Perion, where there is little people there. This is by far the worst lag bullshit I have ever seen in Maplestory. I walk around, going at like, 1 frame per second, trying to press the quit button, then Maplestory freezes and crashes! I tried logging in again and nothing. I click the icon again 2 hours later and BOOM! The Maplestory window pops up. What...the hell.

I wanted to check this whole Resistance thing out. I looked at how populated the channels were in Scania and I'm like "Man the hell with that shit". So I choose one of the n
ew servers, I don't remember the name, and I don't care. I chose the least populated channel and went to the naming character screen.

One thing I noticed is that they added more diversity too the Beginer
customization. Back then in Maplestory, there was very little customization, so all Beginers (a.k.a "Noobs") looked pretty much the same, and it was easy to pick out which people were new and one's who weren't. You can give your character a broken sword, metro hair, Male 6 Eyes(Dead serious), more clothes, etc. If you look at the title card, of the guy saying "I LOOK KEWL", that is how my character turned out. Dead serious. So now it will be hard to find the difference between "noobs" and others.

The story(yes, there is a story), you start off near this Mine place in E
ldestein. You and your friends go play hide and seek. You have to find them, and it turns out there terrible at hiding, in my opinion. You continue to look for more people, and you go into this Cave, which turns out too be a lab runned by the Black Wings, who work for the Black Mage.


You wind up finding a bunch of people in these...containers? This girl tells you to get out before you get caught, then two of the Black Wings member's come out, the proffesor, which I'm guessing is running the lab, and some dude who has a big head. This alarm goes off, and they run off. You break the girl out, which I found confusing...how did he/she/I get her out? You escape, too get spotted by Big Head. Uh Oh?

So he threatens to harm you and stuff. To prove this, he splits your HP in half...without moving or doing anything. Wow...that's stupid. Then this dude under the name J comes in out of nowhere and saved you and the girl's life. He's this member of the Resistance, a group fighting against the Black Mage. You want to join, but you have to be Level 10. So you get warped to Eldestein, the main area, where you do quests.


Too prove that you are cool enough to join Resistance, you gonna bash walking plants and collect leafs and shit. After that, you have to fight WALKING GRAPE JUICE BOTTLES.

"Prove your a man! Beat up Grape Juice bottles!"

Once I was done bashing Grape Juice Bottles, you have to go too this Bear looking dude. He tells you to put up a flier near the Free Market. If it was IN the Free Market, it would be suicide. As I was walking to the right, the lag at 1 frame person second happened, and then Maplestory stopped working and crashed, once again. Now, I can't get in, even as I talk. Beutifull.

0 comments:

Post a Comment