Sunday, December 5, 2010

The End Of #3? Part 2


Edit: If you havn't read part 1 of my recent computer crisis, It's here

Wow. My computer is still standing. That's not saying much, it's on life support...it's on the edge, about to fall off.

I already discussed about that stupid black background that acuses of my copy of windows that it is not genuine. But now, I'm digging deeper into the proble
m. My laptop had black boxes over all my icons. That's not good, because my background is black. Why does everything have to be blank?! However, after doing some research, I was able to fix this problem. I have to set my computer display settings to 16 bit, restart, then change it back to 32 bit. It will force the icons to go back to their origonal state. Black boxes, done.

I'm digging deeper into the Genuine problem. It says "Windows Vista (TM), Build 6002, This copy of windows is not genuine". So it is acting like my product key expired or I havn't activated it ever. What a piece of shit. So then I'm like "Ok sure, I'll activate it again". I have to type in a 25 digit product key. In Windows, their is 2 versions of product keys that I know of. There is the one that is assigned in your computer, and the one that is on the sticker of the back of your computer.

BUT! I looked at my sticker. This laptop is like 2 years old, so the sticker is faded out, and I can't read any of the characters. If you look at the title card, there is a black box next too my keyboard. Yeah, the sticker is like that, except worse. Oh joy. I went online to search for answer on how to find your product key. I downloaded a total of 4
different product key finders. Yes, 4. I started them up, and I got a 25 digit code. I copy and pasted that code into the activation thing(slui) and I got THIS.


Out of all 4 of the key finders, it dosn't show the one that's on the sticker?!?!?!? You got to be joking me. I don't know what phone number to call for this problem, and I know that their gonna ask for my product key. What am I going to do?!

Also, my display moniter has been screwing up. I keep getting messages that my display moniter failed, but was recovered. My laptop is starting to black out even more. Whenever it blacks out, it refused to start up for several minutes, and my moniter makes white flashing several times. I went too get a diagnostics report using a program. Unfortinatly, I can't post it here because it is too long. But what I got was Validation code 50, Invalid Liceanse.

The exterior of my computer is pretty messed up with its faded stickers and crap. My right button on the laptop is stiff. Sometime's it works, sometimes it dosn't, so I have to use a spare USB mouse. Recently my caps key got so stiff that it just broke off. What...the hell. Now I have to press this tiny little white button too turn caps lock on.

I know I'm complaining alot, but it's really a problem. This is my 3rd laptop, there is no excuse.

No fudging excuse.

0 comments:

Post a Comment