Saturday, October 2, 2010

Food Court 2 Now up for download!!

"When Switz finds himself in a different dimmension seperated from his friends and family, he finds out he's on a dangerous quest for the sake of Food Court."


For all you Food Court fans, the wait is finally over. I was origonaly just going to send the CD of it too people, but it turned out to be a real hassle. It's not my best work, but
it has strong a nostalgic factor to me. This is the Powerpoint that I delayed working on for about 3 years. This is the Powerpoint that I spent unimaginable time working on in my spare time. This is the Powerpoint that inspired me to write a blog. This is it.
Now remember, this may be the first powerpoint your watching from my series. If you remember in my Food Court 1 Remake post, I mentioned how the origonal comic and the powerpoint for it are now gone, but i still made a powerpoint and just called it food court 3, but i changed it too Food Court 2, which is this. It's confusing, I know.

Instructions:

To play the powerpoint, your going to need:

A working computer
Microsoft Powerpoint 2001+ and up
Winrar(A trial can be download for free)

Remember this isn't a movie, this is a visual comic. The scenes are put into slides. Keep pressing the down or right button too advance too the next part of the scene. When a fight scene breaks, the layout is put into a sort of cinematic feel, but you still have to press down or right. To go back to a previous slide, press left or up. The powerpoint is huge, and is split into 6 parts. Watch part 1, then part 2, 3, 4, 5, and then finally 6. Some special feutures are included too. You may experience some music difficulty's, so if you do, please send me an email.

The file is about 215 MB. Please only positive feedback, this isn't my best work.

http://rapidshare.com/files/422229377/Food_Court_2.rar

Enjoy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment