Saturday, January 29, 2011

Class Presentations


You go up in front of the classroom. You feel nervous, hoping you won't screw up. You studied hard, so you feel that you can do good, but you still feel a bit shacky, and feel like you could shit your pants any minute. It's class presentations. Everyone encounters stage fright sooner or later, and if ANYONE says that they don't have it at all, they are 100% lying.

This week I havn't been able to post anything on my blog, because it was finals. Its the end of first semester, with Friday off, and Second semester starts on Monday. No more Family Health and Science, which is unfortinate, because I liked those classes. I won't be in Weight Training anymore(Thank God...), so now I have Algebra Lab, where you just do your Algebra homework and is very easy.

One of the things I had to do for finals was too make a board and a 3 paged paper about Japanese Culture in Japanese class. I was lucky enough too get Nintendo, because I have a deep understanding of that subject. I did my board in a DAY. No joke, and it turned out tolerable.


0 comments:

Post a Comment