Saturday, December 11, 2010

Crap Weather


DO NOT WORRY. MY COMPUTER IS STILL ALIVE. This post is going to be somewhat related to my crap days post from November, which involves rain.

Two things I hate very much in the world is rain and wind. Wind messes with my eyes and hair, and rain messes with my mood, clothes, hair, etc. What happens when you combine them together? I get very pissed. I grew up and live in a place where there is alot of rain, sure, but this year, it's going overboard.

On Monday it was rain with harsh rain and some thunder. If you read my early posts, I have to take 2 frickin' metro buses to get to school everyday. When I opened the door I was like "Man F that shit" then closed the door. I asked for a ride from my parents, and I luckily got one. But they wouldn't let me get a ride until I answered history questions and DRAW A MAP OF AFRICA.

You think that was bad? The whole week, it was raining. Right now it's raining. Why does the weather have to be such shit. Here is the current forcast when I looked it up
During the morning it's extra cold, rainy, and muddy. With the amount of homework I'm piled in, it getting dark outside at 4 P.M, and lack of sleep, I have been feeling a little bit depressed recently. It would be nice if the sun could come out, at least once?

0 comments:

Post a Comment