Friday, December 24, 2010

Maplestory: LagStory


Before I continue talking about how much I dislike Maplestory, I would like to say, Merry Christmas Eve everyone. For some people it's Christmas Day. So, Happy Holidays.

Today I am going to focus on one of Big Bang's most biggest flaw, the lag. I mean, don't get me wrong, Maplestory was always laggy, but this...this is unspeakibly shockingly atrosiously DISPICABLE!! From what I noticed, the lag seems to only come from t
he Towns, which is where it's suppose to be safe.

I was in a channel, with little to NO people last night in Magatia, and it lagged so hard, it wouldn't even blink. That's how bad it is. When I was in Eldestein, Perion, and Lith Harbor, I noticed that whenever I go near Gaga, a NPC, the terrible lag will come up again, and I would have to be forced to shut down the game. If I walk away from him, then it goes back to normal speed.


So at the moment, I'm stuck in Magatia, with nothing to do but freeze and shut off the game. It begs the question...Is it Nexon's fault? Probably.

Anyways I was looking into some more changes in Big Bang. You can finally travel to Eldestein, which is good. I noticed that some of the monsters got their level heavily changed. Like, when I went too mp3 to train, I noticed that the little short blobby guys with the tube are Level 80. I went too Araint, to find that all the monsters are 70+! So, you could say that there is more training spots for 70-80 then just Windraiders.

Oh, by the way...they got rid of 2x EXP Cards. The hell! I mean, I understand that the new exp curve is all cool and stuff, I level four times, to find that everyone else leveled four times too, but why get rid of something people will BUY too give them an extra boost?!

So far, Big Bang is a mixed bag full of opinions. What will happen next?

0 comments:

Post a Comment