Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Maplestory: Imagepack1 Download


This post is gonna be a bit different. No, I'm not going to rant about Maplestory and betch about it. No. This post is actually a request from a best buddy of mine. I made a downloadable file that stores all most memorable maple moments. This pack includes:

  1. All my best pictures from Level 36, too 73, too a new character, too quitting for good.
  2. Wallpapers of all my best friends on maple, all made using BannedStory and paint.
  3. My most remembered memories, all stored in one folder.
The pack is like a time portal, looking back at memories. All in one folder. You will need Winrar, in which you can download for free.

The Imagepack Link is here: http://rapidshare.com/files/418919525/Maplestory_Photos.rar.html

Enjoy.

COMING EVENTUALLY: Imagepack2: The Eye Of A Hawk

0 comments:

Post a Comment