Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas Planning


Yes! I am on winter break. That means, no school for 15 days, and I can finally have the time to sit down here and write about stuff!

Did you know it's just one week until Christmas Day? That's right, the day jesus was born...or to some other people, the day you open your presents. Several days ago my family said that they won't put presents under the tree until I do, because I am the youngest. Thats what we do every year, the youngest has to put down the first present.

I got my dad a pair of earphones, and it isn't the kind that sucks, it's Sony, and Sony kicks ass. He has a CD player, but no earphones, and it's been like that for about 3 months. I got my mom two perfumes bottles. I know she likes mango smells, so I get her something around that and some other bottle that I forgot of. My sister has this perfume she uses that smells very strong and very very VERY MEHHHH! I share a room with her, and whenever she sprays it, it sticks in the room and the dreaded smell goes onto my side, and I feel like I am sufficating and have to leave the room.
So I don't ever wanna smell this perfume ever again. I was looking around the store for her perfume, so then I went up too the counter and asked what to get. The lady said that some of the products were sold out, and aparently someone stole the test samplers, which is really low and stupid. You know, this lady might of thought i was high or probably a queer for asking for perfume. You don't usually see a 14 year old boy ask for perfume.

So she reccomended me this bottle of perfume by Britney Spears. My sis used to like her, and loves perfume. Put that together? Man...she will love it. All these gifts in total costed about 40-50 bucks that I used from my secret briefcase that holded $250 worth of cash too save up for a Nintendo 3DS when it comes out in March. I have plenty of time, so I'm not worried about being low on money when it comes out, whatever the price will be.

I don't know what I got for Christmas, but I have to wait. Just one more week until the best morning of the whole year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment