Tuesday, October 26, 2010

1000+ Views, A Look Back At Previous Posts...Again


Wow...what post are we on...44? We came a long way since. A few days ago, Food Court Productions reached 1000+ Views in total. Somewhere out there is the 1000th viewer, we don't know who, but they deserve a medal. So, too celebrate, let's take a look back at all the previous posts I did back then.

20.
20th Post, 300+ Views, And A Look Back At Previous Posts

In this post, I look back at previous posts too celebrate the 20th post. All the posts I mention in this post are very old, and some of them are regarded as my best work.

21.

I made a bet with someone I knew that I would review Kart Rider by Nexon, and he would review Big Rigs. However, he got both of them. Kart Rider I couldn't review because it wasn't in english. He didn't do a Big Rigs review, and I was shocked of how such low quality this "game" is. This is a very underrated post, but is actually a solid game review(I'm probably just saying that because I wrote it, but I'll let you decide)

22.
Weight Training...For 2 Hours

In this post, I was being an asshole. I didn't bother putting up a title card and talked very little about what happened. I was very tired, and didn't remember writing about this until a day later.

23.
CleverBot Isn't So Clever

I had a conversation with an internet bot, who admits he sucks monkey ****.


24.
The Axe Effect: Get Girl Approved Hair


You seen the commercials, but do you actually get girls attention by using AXE? This is one of my more well known posts.
25.
Follow Us On Twitter!

I made this post shortly after the Axe post, and i got much more views then usual. From then on from this post, Food Court Productions was more active. By far my shortest post.


26.Food Court 1 Remake

For the last few posts, I got extremly sidetracked. I was suppose to write in this blog about updates on my visual comic creations, but found other things too talk about.

27.

The name of this post is simple, but there is alot of meaning behind it. This is another one of my more well known posts. I am going to be honest, this is actually one of my most favorite posts I made on the blog. I don't know what it is, it's just that most of the stuff I mentioned here happened to me. I put so much effort into making this post, thinking about posting about it, Interviewing people on Maplestory, and is arguebly my best title card I ever made. Love this post.
28.

Damn, I was so pissed when I wrote this post. I described how a "Man's wallet is as personal as a man's underwear".

29.
3D Technology

This is another one of my well known posts. The 3DS Was announced to be around $300, and I was a bit skeptical when I first heard this. I compared the 3DS too the Virtual Boy. Technology sure has came a long way.


30.Food Court 2 Now Up For Download!!

This was a post people have been waiting for a while. My visual comic is now up for download.


31.The Absolutly True Diary Of A Part Time Indian

This was my first ever blog book review. I talk about a book about a boy who lives on a reservation and goes too a white school. I would like too point out that after this post, my blog declined in posts greatly.

32.

Like a year or 2 ago, I had a facebook account, and I quit. I describe my experience.


33.Three Days Of Grace
Over a 3 day period, I listened too all Three Days Grace albums and made a review of it each day. This is another one of my favorite posts, but is very underrated.

34.
Future Plans

I mentioned stuff I wanted to do in the future for Food Court Productions.

35.
A great Decline In Views

After typing up Three Days Of Grace, I would expect too get more views then usual. So I lost motivation, and have been delaying posts and slacking off on the blog. In this post, I promise I would get back on my feet at start posting stuff again. Did my promise become real? Yes. This is a post that has gotten more views then usual. Who would of thought a post of me getting low ammount of views would get more views then usual?

36.Linkin Park: A Thousand Suns

I have been listening too Linkin Park ever since I was a little kid, and I was so excited for this album. But it turned out too be shit.I am traumatized after listening to this. It's a creative album, but it's on the very very VERY MEEHHHHHH side. OLD LINKIN PARK COME BACK!

37.
Maplestory: Level 70

You know...sometimes I question myself why I play this game...let alone make it too level 70.

38.Maplestory: Guide For Mesos

People constantly are poor and waste money in Maplestory. I tell how you can get rich and stay rich.

39.Creepy Stories 1: The Broken Down Treadmill

This was the start of the Creepy Stories series throughout this October. If you were on a treadmill that malfunctioned, what would you do?

40.
Creepy Stories 2: The Haunted Street

The second creepy story. What first started as a joke, it got more serious. This is more on the disturbing side.

41.Mind, Body, And Spirit

It has been a while since I wrote about school and this one updates on all my older school-related posts.

42.The Youtube Community

I was so sick of seeing all these lame, repetitive, immature, and flat out boring comments on Youtube. I talk about how sick I am of it here.


This is the third of my creepy stories series on this October. I talk about how my first two computers behaved odd and crashed. This is probably my least creepiest story, if not, then Broken treadmill is.

Well that's all the posts, for now of course. Thanks, and have a great day, viewers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment