Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Maplestory: Ghost Ship PQ(VIDEO)


So several days ago, a PQ came out called "Ghost Ship In The Sea Mist" or something around those lines. It's a PQ for 60-80 levels. I have several problems with this PQ. One, it is like CPQ2, it's easy too get scammed when doing a TW. Second, it is too hard to low levels. Third, it's a serious pot waster.

In this video, it was the other teams win. It was suppose to be ours, but we decided it should be theirs. While it was theirs, I tried landing in as much hits I can. I purposly died several times too show how much of a pot waster the last boss is. Let us introduce xxHunter15xx in the intro, as he is one of my best buddies in Maplestory. Only people with the link can view the video. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vwuXYryFD4

0 comments:

Post a Comment