Monday, December 20, 2010

Maplestory: The Warning


I should of stopped. I really should of. But no, I had to be a punk and kept playing it.

Recently this patch came out on Maplestory called "Big Bang". It made several dramatic changes to the enviormant, the monsters, the layout, etc. So this is technicly the new Maplestory. However I can't help but think. Something, it's missing. Is it the charm of the old Maplestory?

I already mentioned how I quitted 2 times already. I talked about my whole story. Over time, I cooled down on my hate towards maplestory, making all these videos and imagepack bullshit. But with the release of Big Bang, all those terrible memories are coming back. I hate it very much now.

Back then in Maplestory, there were few classes, but it worked. Now we get all this overpowered crap. I mean sure, they balanced it out, but then there's going to be Mechanics and they got a frickin drill and shit! One thing I hate the most about Maplestory is the new EXP curve.

Ok, too get too level 73, and level 73 again, it took me a whole year. Now people can do that in days! The hell man! I worked, so mother****ing hard to get that f****ing far in this bullshit f**** "game" that promises to be f****ing good after all the f****ing shit it put me through for the past year.

YOU KNOW WHAT? AFTER QUITING 2 TIMES, I HAD THE NERVE TO COME BACK. But...why? Well, I have made many friends that I became very close with. Thats what makes me come back, the friends. It's the only way to communicate with them. But then when I see them, I will have thoughts of leveling and stuff, but I can't.

Let's set my online friends aside. I wonder why i play Maplestory, I have a life. I'm talented in many things and is somewhat popular at school. I have many friends who look up too me and willing to back me up. If I EVER mentioned I play Maplestory, I'm ruined. The MMO Drug is still spreading and slowly destroying the things I love. I cannot quit, I will come back. I cannot complete the game, as I have a life. WHAT DO I DO?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment