Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Creepy Stories 1: The Broken Down Treadmill


*Wolf Sound*. It's Halloween in the world. The time too creep the shit out of each other for fun. Don't you love it when the adrenaline of fear rolls down your skin on a good ol' Halloween night?! Well, Food Court Productions is going to start a creepy stories series from October 19-31st. I'm still going to post regular posts, but this is the start of a new series, ONLY in October. I already made a new skin and logo for the blog on this special occasion. What you are about too read isn't so creepy, at least in my opinion.

I want too point out that ALL of my creepy stories that I will post is 100% true and real. You don't have to believe me, but these are real life events that has happened to me or someone I knew. I actually wrote this as an essay for class. This ladies and gentlemen, is
Creepy Stories #1: The Broken Down Treadmill.

It all started about 2 years ago in 7th grade. It was a typical Friday, I stay after school to hang out at my friend's house, Brandon. Typically, we play video games, do crazy shit, and etc. On midnights we would sneak out and go this place, where we see the midnight moon and the city skyline, where we saw an actual wedding happen there. We would go too the kitchen, grab a bunch of vegetable juices, and chug them down until we got sick. THAT WASN'T MY IDEA.

Right near his house is a community center, and we would go there and just hang out with other people. It was around 10 P.M, and we were bored shitless, so Brandon asked if we could have access too the Weight Training room. We had V.I.P access, and we were the only one's inside. He then said "let's go on the treadmill", so we did. He got on, and I got on the one that looked all beat up and shit. So we started the treadmills, and then for some reason, my treadmill started to gradually get faster. I then started running, trying to run up too the stop button, but it kept on speeding and speeding.

My heart was pumping. I couldn't jump off the treadmill because there was no room. I couldn't tell him to help me out, because he can be slow at reacting to stuff like this. So what happens? BAM. I fall on the treadmill carpet, specificly my arm, was on the treadmill, and the rest of my body was on the floor. GZZZGRGRGSCRCHHHHHH. My arm took a complete beating. When i stood up too look at my arm, I was shocked in fear. There was a completly HUGE gash of Rugburn on my arm, almost completly covering it. My hand was OK, but my thumb had a large piece of skin ripped off and was pitch white. My whole entire arm was numb, and I couldn't feel anything.

Brandon reacted saying "Dumbass...", thinking it was my fault the treadmill got out of control. While holding onto my arm, we walked CASUALLY too the main desk, and asked for BANDADES. I don't need bandades, I need a whole cloth too
cover up my arm! So I got just an ice pack and we heading back too his place. I usually walk home, but I got a ride this time from his dad.

On Monday my arm didn't get much better. If people
touch the rugburn part, it burns like hell. If i raise my hand, it shockingly hurts. Oh and guess what...it was my right arm, my writing arm. Yeah, and I went too school. I couldn't write, I had too get one of my piers too write for me. So why didn't I just stay home? Well, education is gold, boring or not, you need it too be successfull in life. The school nurse noticed my arm, and put a whole entire cloth on it, and I walked around with it like that, making people think my arm was crippled. In class, one of my piers noticed the scrapped off skin on my thumb, and asked "What the hell is with that white stuff?" and i replied "that's my skin". My friends asked me if it was a used bandade.

Over time, the rugburn started too fade away and turned into hard skin. I peeled it off. But the faded part was still there, even too this day I still have it. Removing the skin took time, because I couldn't just RIP it off, I had too wait for it too soften so I can take it off.

That wasn't so creepy, told you. I am a beginer at telling stories. But this actually happened. If I had a camera, I would take a picture of it of how it is today, but you would be unable to see it because it is so faded. Thanks for reading my story, viewers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment