Thursday, January 6, 2011

A New Start


It's been eight days since I last posted. I have been busy with stuff, sleeping and crap. I was going to post this a while ago called "Happy New Years" or "New Years Resolutions", but I couldn't. School and stuff.

I am in a bit of a upset mood today, so I am going to keep this post short. Happy late New Years everyone, its 2011. This is a new era in Food Court Productions, because I am going to make some changes, they may not be noticable, but here are my resolutions.

Powerpoint 2000: Yesterday I was able to get Office 2000 again after several people lieing several times. That means, I get too work on Food Court again. But then again it's like, who cares. No one is gonna watch it. They might as well call my creation that I put several months into shit. Unfortanetly, 2007 is being a little shithead so I can't make new flashy title cards and stuff.

Pictures: With a Digital Camera, Powerpoint back, Photoshop, and paint, I might add more pictures.

No Website: I have been giving myself a pain for attempting to make a website no one would give a shit about. I want Food Court Productions too only be a blog, so screw making a website of it.

No F#*(#ing Around: I have to make my posts serious and find new things to talk about. Oh and slacking off by not posting for several times is something I'm changing.

By the way, we ended off December in a good way. Believe it or not, it was the month were I got the most traffic, beating September, which is shocking. Not much can be said for now, but I will continue to blog on whatever comes to mind.

Food Court Productions. Writing Crap.

0 comments:

Post a Comment