Thursday, October 21, 2010

Mind, Body, And Spirit


Here is a post about school today. If you read some of my previous posts, It tells about how hectic weight training can be, the ride too get there, the first three days, AND MY WALLET STOLEN.

By now I got used too crowded buses. I described on how the first bus, there was a creepy hobo. It actually turns out the bus isn't crowded at all. The seconds bus with all the kids, It is absolute help trying to find a seat there. I feel sorry for the adults on the bus, trying to make a living by going to work, and they have to stand up with this SHIT in the morning.

As for the wallet, it's been like what, 20 days? If they found out who's wallet it was(it has my I.D), they would most likely tell me. So what happened to it? There was suspension about a stolen wallet from the locker room, which just so happens to be were I got stolen. Ever since then, I have a new&better wallet now, and i bought a extra tough lock with a key! Now that I put it up on my locker, it just shows a message to the stealers "#*&#@ you".

Now let's talk about the main event today. Weight training is 2 hours today. I mentioned it in one of my earlier posts, but I didn't talk about it at great length. We are learning new lifting technique's, and now I'm becoming a serious weight lifter. If it is beutifull and sunny outside, then we HAVE to play football. Because of how I have astma, I have to sit out, worrying that I will have a attack in the middle of a game, and forced to stay out, letting the team down.

Today was rather different then the average painfull 2 hours of weight training. Today we just spent like 15 minutes lifting the big poles, and I tried out the heavier weights this time, succeeding to be able to lift them up without dieing. After that, we went too the team room, which is where we went on the first day of school. Coach wrote out 2 charts, I don't remember them fully, but here is the first one.This is Mind, Body, And spirit. I would like too point out that there isn't much for body. Your mind and spirit are absolute essentail too stuff. Some people think weight training is just about pure rough strength. But no...It isn't. Too have raw strength, you must stress yourself. You have too push yourself too the limits, and adapt too it. You may get discouraged too do this, but this is where spirit comes in. You must NEVER give up. Not many people brought up Rest as a topic, but it is vital too everything. No rest, you will DIE.This is the stress chart. So here how it goes. You stress out, and then you get tired. You must rest too get energy, too adapt too this stress, and repeat. For example, there are all these homicidal people out there, who dosn't know how too deal with their stress, so they take it out by doing crimes, drugs, etc. It's not easy for everyone. In fact, from reading this, your under stress. Hard to believe right? But your body has adapted too reading and looking at stuff like this, that you don't feel anything. Almost everyone is in stress, weather they can feel it or not.

So this sort of inspired me. I would always drop out of a football game, but this time, I hopped in and just started making points. It was a tie. Although after this I couldn't breath and hurled, it was worth it, that's what stress is about. Although this class may be my most stressfull, I have somehow adapted too it. I think there may be hope in this class after all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment