Thursday, December 2, 2010

Poems 4 and 5


I wrote even more poems. Wow...This isn't like me. Aren't I suppose to be making powerpoints and videos? Instead I'm writing this stuff. Once again I put my mind into someone who had their heart broken and take it too a somewhat darker level.

Poem 4: In The Inside

"Kicked and burned
Bruises all over

Abused
Beaten and Scared


Her beutifull smile

Her sweet voice
Is All

A ugly lie


My heart

Kicked like a soccer ball

Freezing cold
No one to love


Come see

The hate in my eyes

Of what you
Destoryed to me

In the inside

~Poem by
M
11/28/10
9:40 PM"

I'm done putting my mind into such tragic places. Now, I am returning too my roots, of what inspired me to write these poems in the first place. This is my third poem...for a friend, and I thought of this poem of a dream I had and the nickname I call her, "My Shiny Apple". This is one of my best one's yet because there is so much meaning in it.

Poem 5: My Shiny Apple

"A apple tree
Apple's fall down
As people catch them
One by one
At the very top
Is my special shiny apple

That apple
She shines
Ever so brightly
Before my eyes

One day
That special apple fell down
From the tree
Into my hands

We sat at the top
Of the tree
Talking all night
As morning dawn vanquishes
The starry night sky

I wish that moment can last forever
But too my shock
It was just a dream
Too find myself
In my nightmare

Walking past houses
I noticed a hill
At the top of that hill
Was a apple tree
My shiny apple still shining
Ever so brightly

~Poem by M
11/29/10
Time Unknown"

0 comments:

Post a Comment