Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Open House






This is the last day of summer, and I was invited too the School open house. It seems like High Schools don't have School Buses, because their for "little people". So, the big kids have too take the metro, and I got too see what it's like. And guess what. It sucks. You could say this is worth it because I am going to a school that I like. Because of how school starts at 8:30 PM, I have a busy schedule. First I have to leave my house and walk down a hill and cross the busy street to get too the bus stop, then I get on board this one specific bus that has crazy drunk smelly @ss people that talk to themselves. It's pretty damn crowded, so I have to sit next to one of the people. I last on the bus for like 15-25 minutes.
I get off too take yet another bus. Cross the street and wait. Guess what this one comes late. However, it's not filled with crazed people and not so crowded. It IS filled with a bunch of brats that are going to the mall. They talk about nothing interesting it's just "Oh my Gawwdddddddd im gonna buy this new perfume and shet", you get the point right? This ride lasts for like 40-50 minutes, and feels like an eternity. You go through the College district and The Mall and all that shit. So then I get off in a city in front of a...Big Foot Carwash.
So at the carwash place, I walk half a mile to the right and go straight until I see a Public Storage. I then go down an EXTREMLY STEEP hill, that leads too the school, but no, it's the south entrance, so I have to walk too the north. Takes about 10-20 minutes You got all that? That's what I gotta do everyday for now in for the next 4 damn years.
So I walk into the school and...holy shit is it crowded. So many people. It's a damn nice school though. So I got my bus pass and got my schedule for my first semester. First I have computer, which is on the second floor, then I got weight training in the gym, and because the school is under CONSTRUCTION, I have to walk on the streets ALL THE WAY too the south entrance. After that I got study hall, SO I HAVE TO WALK ALL THE WAY BACK too the north entrance and up the stairs again!! Then after that I have to go BACK TO THE SOUTH for japanese. It's gotta be even worse if I have a locker. It's a mess. But hey...it's worth it right?

I basiclly gotta do the same thing to go home, except in reverse, AND I HAVE TO GO UP THE EXTRMELY STEEP HILL! I go home, piss ass tired, having too do the same thing tomorow. Tomorow is my official day of school, this was just a tour, I will tell you how it goes. To end off my summer, I'm going to requote these lyrics:

"But If it ever came down too one day, one day left in a thousand. The last good times of summer are the last few days of warmth. Remember what it was like to enjoy our time , before we all go back too school to learn. Before our eyes turn grey again, and we forget what it was ever like to feel awake, feel awake..."

-Ode too summer, Lostprophets

1 comments:

Burbz said...

Remember,

Stay in drugs, and don't do school!

Post a Comment