Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Maplestory: Resistance


So...Big Bang has been out for a while. Before I start talking about it, Just take a look at how damn crowded it is. I already knew that Maplestory was crowded as it is, but this...this is just...wow...holy shit. Now, here is Maplestory with it dramaticly LESS crowded.


Sad. Anyways, let's talk about Big Bang itself. I havn't been able to play it through and check out ALL the changes, because I don't care. I would like to compliment that Nexon did a damn good job at managing Big Bang...in most area's. Maplestory has a cleaner and slick look to it, there are some new options and stuff, but It obviously takes time to get used too. For example, in the origonal, all you had to do to whisper someone was click the little "Too All" chat button, change it too whisper, then type in the persons name. Now, you have to go to buddy list, highlight the person, click whisper, then type your message too them.

One thing I noticed right off the bat is the new EXP curve. From what I heard, you could level in like, minutes. All my friends, who were in there level 70's and stuff, are not in their level 90's and shit. Wow. Too be honest, I don't like the exp curve. They lowered the exp and raised the level of monsters, so, are you ACTUALLY getting better exp, or did they just lower the amount of EXP needed to level?

They added some new maps and stuff. Where Sleepywood is, there is a six way pathway with some giant beanstalk shit. By climbing up this Beanstalk, you can fly too Orbis and Ereve. At the top, is this portal that I guess takes you too this new map called Eldestein, which I'm guessing has something to do with the Resistance. I tried entering the portal, but it's broken. BUT, they still had the nerve too show off the map in the Maple World.


"Oh check out this Map? Yeah, it's cool. New stuff. You wanna visit it? WELL PISS OFF YOU CAN'T"

Well V.94 came out, I downloaded it, the patcher crashed two times. I used it again, had to redownload everything, then it finally started. They added the Battle Mage and Wild Archer of the Resistance. They probably made Eldestein availible. Unfortanitly, Maplestory crashed, and now I can't get it and play. Whenever I would start it up, I would get this:

"You Have Been Nexon'd"

Hold up, I got a question about the servers. Ok, they added three, BRAND new server's. They made a whole PATCH that changed Maplestory that they worked on for months. People constantly waste their money and spend NX. Now...WHY DON'T THEY USE THAT MONEY TO ADD MORE CHANNELS TO POPULATED SERVERS?

I think it's all starting to make sense now. The Big Bang and all these new classes are supposed to please us Maplers and make us happy. They are trying to cover up their own mistakes that they made, like all the rollbacks and stealing money from little boys by setting up virtual items. Nexon hasn't changed...their still the same. With all these error messages and Maplestory crashing.

Just wait, next thing you know, there will be a rollback, loss of NX, more haters. Then Mechanic will come out, probably overpowered, and then more people will complain about Nexon. The server's will crash, probably Scania first, because everyone will be into Mechanics.
They...they just want the money. Just wait, they will show their true selves again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment