Thursday, September 30, 2010

The Lost Wallet


I gotta be honest. This is by far my worst high school day...yet. I completly hate Thursdays, because it is when I have too have Weight Training for two hours. My gym clothes has no pockets, so I have too put them in my backpack, which i put in my safely secured locker.

Today we had it easy. All we did was just deadlift, squats, and because it was sunny outside, we were allowed to go outside too play some football. Now, I didn't play, I just sat on the side and watched, which was alright with the coach. After an eternity of watching, we went back too the locker room were after that you go to lunch. Now I went too my backpack too put the stuff i put in there in my jean pockets. My phone, my Ipod, My gold watch, and more. But...uh oh! Something's missing? What could it be? Why, take a random bloody guess. My wallet.

This blew my mind. First off...who would know my locker combo, i didn't tell anyone, i repeat, ANYONE, it. Second...they didn't just take the money inside...THEY TOOK THE WHOLE WALLET. If they were too rob a store or something, they might as well just take the whole god damn register! Like...just why?! Third...who could of done this, and why me? I honestly never did anything wrong to anyone in the class, or any of my classes, and everyone in my weight training class is really nice. Like what the hell, who could of backstabbed me like that. A man's wallet is like a man's underwear, yknow? You just don't take something as private and personal like that!

Now if that's not enough, there was some good stuff in my wallet. My 25 bucks I was going to use after school was gone. My old middle school ID was in there, my 4G flash drive, my libary card, my Orca bus card, my $1000 gift card for a hotel in Miami(probably expired), and more. This is just too overwhelming.

It seems as if I have alot of bad luck In middle school i had my locker broken into 2 times. First time the bloke took my frickin' lunch. What the hell, are you kidding me? Second time I will never forget. The bloke broke into my locker and took the 40 dollars I had inside the wallet. Asshole. I mean, at least he left the wallet, big whoop, but 40 gone! Ive been getting bad luck recently. Ive been getting flu's, doing not so good on tests, having trouble memorizing stuff, and much more. I mean...why me? What the hell did I do wrong? Why is god picking me as his little puppet? What the shit did I do wrong?




WHAT THE SHIT DID I DO WRONG?!?



Gah...got too think positive. Well...the blog has reached 600+ views, and I'm slowly getting more attention. It's the end of September, and we had a very good run this month. Next month, let's home the blog gets better. Now let's pray to god nothing else get's stolen from me again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment