Monday, November 8, 2010

Maplestory: Getting To Level 73 (VIDEO)


I can't believe it. I...made it back too level 73. After month and month I have been trying to get back too my old self, and now my character, xxHawkEyeexx, is superior too my old main, Toastforlife.

Remember me talking about working a Maplestory video for months? Yeah. This is it. I used a recording device to record all my level ups as I slowly made my way up too 73 all over again. This is my longest and probably my best video yet, at 8 Minutes long. Words cannot describe of all the effort I put into this video. I had a selection of several songs too choose from that suits the video, but I decided too use Linkin Park: Leave Out All The Rest from Minutes Too Midnight. Only people with the link can view the video. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Avs2iHperC4

0 comments:

Post a Comment