Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Creepy Stories 2: The Haunted Street

Hey guys welcome too another "Creepy" Story. This one is a little bit more disturbing, but I'm sure we can all handle it. This is yet again another true story, that I will always remember. This is Creepy Stories 2: The Haunted Street.

Before I moved I lived right near this really long residental street with a whole bunch of streets. Near this street is a university and a 7-Eleven. I would walk along this street all the time too go get a slurpee or hang out with friends. One day I was hanging out with Brandon(Yes, again) and we were walking back too my place at around 9 P.M(No one was home). When we were walking, Brandon shouted "HOLY SHIT". "What happened dude?" I said. "I swear I just saw a ghost...just staring at me...with blank, evil, emotionless eyes.". I never believed in Paranormal Activity, so I took a closer look at the window.


It wasn't a ghost. It was a cardboard cutout of
Edward Cullen from Twilight. Dead serious.I can see why Brandon would be horrified. I mean, he dosn't look creepy, but his eyes are really odd. It looks like he can pierce through your soul. Look at him, he's just thinking "OOOH I'M GONNA RAPE YOU!!"

So we had a few laughs or too. The next day it was a sunny day so we went outside at around 11 A.M and walked on the same street. We were walking there and because my family was close to moving, we were looking for houses for sale. We noticed this one that was on sale. This house looked nice, but there was something about it that disturbed me. The house was dark blue, and you could see the basement. There was the basement window, and it looked like there was a splatter of blood and gore on it! Either that, or we could of mistaken it as jelly or some obscure bullshit we wouldn't of thought of.

Me and Brandon kept joking that this house was haunted. A few days later, the house was bought by someone. A few days later, It was up for sale again. So...maybe it was? But a personal thing happened to me when walking past this house at 10 P.M from 7-Eleven. When I looked through the second floor window, I saw JESUS. Yes, I swear I saw him! He wore a white robe, had a long brown beard, looking down at a desk, a light aura surrounding him, and a halo. NO, I WAS NOT HIGH. You don't have to believe me, but everything I'm mentioning here happened to me 100%. I still can't find a reasonable explanation for this.

There was another one that creeped both of us out. We were walking too the University at around 2:30 P.M. There was a strong wind going on, and it sounded like it was whispering messages. We couldn't quite understand what it was saying. But then I looked behind me, and I saw a blank, pale, disturbing little girl standing there staring at us, holding a doll, with her emotionless glasses and ponytails. Out of fright, I told brandon too quickly look behind him, and we saw her too. 3 Seconds later, we both looked back too see if she was there, and she...vanished. There was no streets nearby, it was just a straight road. So...I don't know. A ghost maybe?

This street has really brought interest into me and my friends. A ghost. Jesus. Bloody window. Haunted house. Edward from Twilight. There is true mystery behind this street. For security reasons, I'm not going to mention were this street is. Me and my friends wanted to investigate this area of town, but we all agree'd too never visit this street again. Brandon and I walked on the long, muddy path too get too 7-Eleven for now on. Now since I moved, I don't have to worry about ever going near that street ever again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment