Sunday, October 17, 2010

Maplestory: Level 70


I made it perfectly clear. I DO NOT LIKE MAPLESTORY. But why do I keep playing it?

You may remember me writing blog posts like the 3 part Maplestory st
ory blog posts, my Spirit Of Rock video, a downloadable imagepack of maplestory up for download, and MMO's and You. Why the hell do I keep talking about this? Well believe it or not, today I made it too Level 70 and was able too do the job advancement.

Let us remember I quit Maplestory under the name Toastforlife at Level 73. I made a new character called xxHawkEyeexx, and I am trying to make my way up too the top again. If I quit, I'm just going to come crawling back, so I must complete Maplestory too remove it from m
y life. At level 70, I can just FEEL that I am getting close too level 73 again. Let's talk about the job advancement.


I made my level 70 very faithfull to my level 70 on Toastforlife, by leveling in the dojo off of Alisher. However, people weren't really cheering for me for job advancement, because *cough* THEY DON'T KNOW I'M TOAST YET.

Oh and guess what. I bought NX today. Dead serious. That's what happens when you play Maplestory long enough. 3 More levels, expect too see more Maplestory posts, that includes a Video and Downloadable imagepack 2:The Eye Of A Hawk. It all depends how long it takes me. I could honestly care less about Maplestory, so it may take a while.

0 comments:

Post a Comment