Saturday, November 6, 2010

Cancelled Food Court 1 Beta Up For Download

Hey guys the blog went through some serious maintenance. If you are reading this, then you can see that the Blog looks completly different. There's a new logo and its kind of out of place, but thats OK, I'll find a way too fix it eventually.

Are you all familiar with my older posts, were I revealed about the Powerpoint production of Food Court 1, a comic I made back then? If you read my previous post, I said that I cancelled productions of the old version and I am starting from scratch with a newer version of Powerpoint.
To download, you are going too need Winrar, in which you can get for free. You also need a working Powerpoint version 2000+ and up. Too watch the scenes, go too full screen with the powerpoint and keep clicking the down arrow. People are curios of how the old version turned out so far. To be honest, I didn't work on it that much. During the time, it was my best work, at least on an old version of Powerpoint. There is no music in it, but there is some sound effects. This project is flat out unfinished. Overall, don't take it too seriously. Enjoy. http://rapidshare.com/files/429279206/Food_Court_1_Part_1_CANCELLED_.rar

0 comments:

Post a Comment