Sunday, September 26, 2010

The Axe Effect: Get Girl Approved Hair?

I think all of us here saw the AXE commercials. "Get Girl Approved Hair", all that stuff. Then there was that commercial too "Get your balls clean", and they were talking about a pair of golf balls...NO we all know what they were thinking. But does it actually get you girls attention? Well lets talk about it.

HAIR

First off, there is different kinds of AXE Shampoo's. I use the blue one, called "Prime, Just clean". Why I use this type of shampoo? Because my favorite color is blue. Now if you want the full results, you have too get the conditioner also. Too save time and money, I reccomened the Shampoo+Conditioner bottle, and it dosn't take much space.

There is also an optional "Axe Detailer", used too "clean your man parts"...wow. There is also the "shower gel", which is a body wash, just more fancy. So basicly thats all the shower hair products. There is also a "putty" which spikes up your hair and other purposes, I have one, but i never use it because I like my hair the way it is. Now remember, AXE dosn't just sell shower tools, they also sell all this other crap. One of them is the deoderant.

OTHER

I use the Axe dry, used for "Hot encounters". It works fine. Oh, and then of course there is the dreaded BODY SPRAY.Do yourself a favor and do not, i repeat, DO NOT, get this. Trust me, I never used this dreaded can, but I know people who use this. It is a serious problem, because its extremly strong and smells like shit. It's not just me, the girls agree too. They don't like the strong stentch from it. People seem too abuse this can, by spraying it on other people, making them smell like crap also. Just get the Axe dry, and everything will be fine.

Results

Now time for the question people keep asking. Do you get girls by using these? Well...it depends. When i used the shampoo+conditioner, my hair is now very silk, clean, and shiny. The "shower gel" makes you smell alright, and the deodorant makes you smell alright also. It also depends on your hairstyle. However, Axe products seem to be a bit overpriced. Ever since I used AXE, I've been flirted at and been getting girls attention. But the commercials are just over exaggerated. So, I say, use the products, ignore the commercials, don't ever use the body spray, and just be yourself. If you don't like the products, don't use it. End of story.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks

Post a Comment