Monday, November 15, 2010

The End Of #3?


It's been like 4-5 days since I posted in my blog, right? Yeah, sorry about that, i've been having some technical difficulty's with my laptop, my only computer. If you read my Creepy Stories 3:The 3 Laptops, you heard me talk about how I have some history of my computers randomly screwing out. This, my 3rd one, is the longest that has lastest. I nicknamed it #3. So, it's been behaving very very oddly.

First of all, back then, it would randomly shut down on me. However, this changed and it never stopped blacking out on me. Now believe it or not, a few days ago, it blacked out on me while I was listening too music. I honestly don't know what is wrong with it, I mean, I have Avast, run full system and quick scans, and I don't a single infected file.

Now I'm not done. Two days ago I logged on, and my desktop was completly PITCH BLACK. I tried changing the desktop background, but it would automaticly go back too pitch black. I can't help but notice this message at the bottom right of the screen.

"This copy of Windows is not genuine". What disturbs me about this one is that my second computer had this message before it crashed for good with the blue screen of death every time at startup, like my first one.

Yesterday, I was going to post this post, but my laptop just refuses too connect too the internet! I checked my router and all that, and its working fine. My sis connected too the internet, worked fine. I had too fidget around with the router too make it work. Also, it randomly disconnected like 8 times. Why does my computer have to be such an asshole sometimes?!

Today, the message is still at the bottom, and is still slow. Guess what though? I started up my computer, and BOOM, BLUE SCREEN. I'M NOT KIDDING. Luckily, I was able too log in when i restared my laptop.

Honestly, I don't know what is WRONG with it. Avast tells me I got no viruses or anything and I don't recklessly download shit off the internet. But if my computer crashes for good, I cannot use it anymore, and I probably won't be getting a computer until like a year or 6-7 months. So if I stop blogging all of a sudden, you know what happened. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to scare you or anything, it's just a friendly warning, that my laptop may be on the merge of going downhill.

If you have any solutions of what I can do, please send me an email. Thanks.

foodcourtproductions@hotmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment