Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Worst Title Card Ever

I REALLY don't want to do this. Oh my god...I guess I have too. It's better then having none. You don't want too see it, it's really. really. bad. Your not going to turn back? *sign*. Ok, you have been warned. Behold ladies and gentleman, it's the worst title card EVER.
What a beutifull piece of art. So a while ago I said very clearly "Lets give a warm welcome too new&clean&slick title cards. SO WHAT THE HELL IS WITH THIS BULLSHIT?! Well guess what, I just got shat all over again. This time, It's Microsoft 2007 itself. Now before, I wasn't able too fully activate Office 2007. I mean don't get me wrong, I put in the serial code and all that, but then there is the part where you have to activate it. I never got passed this part of the setup because it always screwed up SERIOUSLY ITS FRICKIN BULLSHIT. However, it would let me use all the 2007 programs just fine.So when it gets too the activation screen and I click "Activate Online:Reccomended", it says connecting. Connecting...connecting...connecting, then I get this message.Yeah. So I kept on checking on my internet connection, and it was working fine. So i clicked activate again. Connecting...connecting...ERROR. So for the past few hours today I kept trying, and it didn't work. Then after several tries, I got a different message:Seriously, have you ever heard of something so cruel that a program has done too you like THIS? You know what, I'm too mad that I'm completly out of breath and stuff. I'm going to end this post of what it SHOULD of said.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is Mohamed from school

Post a Comment