Friday, November 5, 2010

A New Path For Food Court Productions


This is a very special post. First off, have you noticed how the title card is in MUCH better quality then my Crap Days post? Well, I got Office 2007 Professional, so let us give a warm welcome too brand new, fresh, clean, proffesional looking title cards!(For now).

Back then I used Powerpoint 2000 too make all my movies. Yeah, I was living in the stone age. When I got Vista and it showed me a trial of 2007, I fel
t like I was living under a rock. Unfortinatly, I don't have Windows 7, which I think is required for 2010, so I couldn't get that. I am getting used too 2007, and now expect too see a much more sleak and clean look for my future projects, that includes a remake of Food Court 1 the origonal comic I made back in Elementry.

I got good and bad news. The good news is that Food Court 1 will look more clean and cool. The bad news is that because of how I made the current progress of FC1 in 2000, its in old version, and wont adapt too 2007. So that means the whole project is scrapped. Now don't get me wrong, It will be made. Let's just say the scrapped 2000 project was a rough draft of the movie. With 2007, were dealing with the real thing.

Now that I explained all that, lets talk about the blog itself. Ok so, I think
we can all agree that this blog is pretty dead right now. But that dosn't mean we don't get viewers daily. Alot of the posts I made have alot of potential. I already promised that I would release the new Maplestory video sometime near today. Unfortinatly, I can't at the moment, because it's raining, so I can't go too the libary(Kicks my internet's speed ass any day). I am going to make my Spirit Of Rock Maplestory video go live on youtube, and there may be a chance we will get more readers after they see it, because it is arguebly my best video yet.


I already mentioned I will start making Food Court Episodes and a website. I havn't started yet, I have been busy with other stuff. With ideas for music reviews, book reviews, rants, and more, I want too make this the best month on Food Court Productions. We have potential. September was the best ever month on Food Court, so I'm going to try my best this month. I have been slacking off and delaying posts as long as 4-7 days. Time to stop screwing around.

A new path for Food Court Productions starts now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment