Thursday, September 23, 2010

Weight training...for 2 hours.

Ok, so my weight training class always seems to be my most interesting class...and my most hated. Now don't get me wrong, I understand lifting weights and stretching out and all that stuff. BUT, today we had it for 2 hours. Now I'm going too talk about what I go through the class.

First off, I have too walk outside too get too the east entrance too go into the gym hall. On the right is the weight room. Before you go in, you have too go too the locker room too change clothing. If you don't change, you go down a grade. Like if I had a A and i stayed in my jeans, then I will have a B. If you don't wear gym clothes, you get marked as absent also. My gym "locker" does not have a place too were I can put my lock, so I can't be garunteed my stuff will be safe. It's like a door. "Hey you wanna take my stuff? Come on in".

Second, our routine is too do warm ups. Grab a stick and bend down as hard as you can until your ass reaches the bottom and it hurts(no dirty thoughts please), do jumping on dots, etc. The actual workout is you have too deadlift and squat and shit. You barely get a chance too take a break. Again, 2 HOURS. Now if that's not enough, accidents happens. Once I actually tried squating down with heavy weights, but my knee snapped and I fell backwards landing on my ass, with the pole flying.

Third, we do stuff that isn't weight training. Does running outside in the rain around the school lifting chairs above your head count as weight training? Sure, your picking up something. But does running TRACK count as weight training? NO.

Now, I could talk about weight training for a while, but I just wanted too tell you a bit of it. I have a sore throaght again, and I am half-asleep, so i probably won't remember typing this up...


0 comments:

Post a Comment