Thursday, July 29, 2010

Deep Trouble

Yesterday was pretty fun at first. I had a shedule'd hang out with my friend Brandon yesterday. He was origonaly suppose to come at 1 PM, but he woke up at 1 PM! So, I had to wait till 3 PM for him to come. It sucks of what he has to go through just to get here. Because of how I moved at the start of last fall, he has to take a bus too downtown, then another bus full of smelly creepy mentally insane people. He described that there was a elderly man that sat next to him that kept on drooling on his shirt.

When he FINALLY got to my house, we just play'd video games for a little bit, then went outside to get some drinks. When we finally got back to my place, we play'd my most hated game of my childhood: Universal Studios Theme Park Adventure for the Gamecube. Well get to this game later

After we were done torchuring(Yes, I know its spelled wrong) ourselfs, we went on my computer and talked to my buddies. By 9:30 PM, Brandon said he should be heading home, and asked if I wanted to stay over at his place. I asked my mom and she said to "just take him to the bus stop". So that's what I did. We walked to the bus stop. This is when we were in deep shit.

We waited at the bus stop...waited...waited...waited. FOR TWO DAMN HOURS!!! So then, this is when all the creepy people started coming out in the night. There were 3 guys, all wearing black lugging around a gas tank! Yes, I'm dead serious. While they were doing that, there was a police siren going off. Did these guys light something or what?!?


If they did what we were thinking, then we count as witnesses o_o'. So by 11 PM. a bus pulled in next to a restaurant, so we went there to check it out. The bus driver told Brandon that they changed the bustop for good, and the only way he could get home was too ride a bus into deep downtown where there is no bustop nearby, and probably get killed. So this is when we got stumped, we went into the Post Office because it started to get too dangerous and cold, and I brought out my phone.

I called my mom for advice on what to do. She scolded at me and told me to "take him to the bustop", and I said "I did", but then she said "THE BUSES ARE STILL RUNNING!!!". I told her that "The bus he is suppose to take changed its route for good", and she didn't believe me. So she said "Take him to the bus or I'll drive him home, but if I drive him home, this will be the first, and last, time I will drive him, and you can never hang out with him anymore". OK, so let me straighten this out, I had only 2 options, and both were fatal:

1.Take him too the bus stop, and he will lose his life or get lost

2.Drive him home, and I will lose my friendship with him for good

TELL ME, WHAT WOULD YOU DO!? We already called the Metro phone number, and they didnt pick up. The only reason why my mom thought the buses were running was because my sister got home recently, BUT SHE GOT A RIDE FROM HER FRIEND. This wouldnt be a trouble if we werent so damn young or the metro buses were purposly being assholes!! WHAT A BUNCH OF SHIT. A PILE OF FECES. F)#$*)$#!!!!!

So...as a last resort I called my step dad to see what he has to say. Since the buses weren't running, and he understood, he told us to came back to my place, were he will drive us. We were forced to agree with this. You had no idea how sad we were. He got a ride home, and my parents said I am grounded. Ok, WHAT DID I DO WRONG?! WHY MUST I SUFFER?!?!?! On the ride back home my dad popped in a CD full of depressing music of a ticking clock(litterally, thats the whole song), a man breathing really hard with ghost sounds in the backround, and just plain silent noises. Let me tell you, that made me depressed and sleepy. So I smashed into bed at 1 PM when we got home, and it was the end of a good night gone wrong.

P.S: They never found a punishent to ground me

0 comments:

Post a Comment