Monday, September 27, 2010

Food Court 1 Remake

I know what your all thinking. Your thinking "WTH is food court". Well, Food Court is the name of the series of visual comics/movies I make using Microsoft Powerpoint, and share for the world too see. In fact, this blog's name is the name of my indipendent company, Food Court Productions.

You know...I got really sidetracked. I was suppose to write in this blog about updates on my visual comic creations, but it seems like people are more interested in me writing about what I'm thinking, like Maplestory, Axe, School, etc. That's fine with me, I'll continue writing whatever is on my mind. It got too the point where I had too change my welcome message too "my thoughts" instead of "writing about my business". But hey, i'm alright with it, as long as you guys like what your reading, I'm happy.

Some of you may have notic
ed this "deformed yellow cheese blog taco" on some of my posts. That is the main character of my Food court. His name is Switz. He is the main protagonist in the series, who seems too get into bizzare troubles.

The origonal Food Court comic I made was back in 2004 when I was in Elementry. I gave them too people too read, and they said I should make a sequal. So i decided too make a visual comic using Microsoft Powerpoint, called Food Court 2, and showed that too people. Now this is where it got confusing. Food Court 2 is a lost movie, meaning everyone i gave it too lost it, and it was saved on my old computer that is gone now. But I made a food court 3(which i have), but uh oh, there is no 2, or 1(yes, the origonal is missing. sad.). So what do we do? We call Food Court 3, Food Court 2. And now I am making a remake of the origonal food court 1, and calling it the first in the trilogy. Yes, it is confusing and complicated, but it is something I need too get out there. The remake is currently in production. Look forward for it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment