Tuesday, July 27, 2010

New Design/Sickness

YES! I am no longer sick! That's right, I killed the cold, headache, and soar throat I had throughout the past days. Man, does it feel good too not be sick anymore.

So too celebrate, I added a new template to the site. It now looks completly different now. And plus, some of you who are sick out there, and medicine won't do anything, I have some suggestions of what you can do for each sickness.

Headache: Headache's are a real pain. Seriously, one time it felt like my head was about to blow up into a million pieces. I really hate these things, it can make your eyes burn and shit. But don't worry, these are common. Some ways how I cured this was too:

1. Take a long cold shower
2. Get well rested
3. Limit the time you spend using Electronic Devices


Soar Throat: These are god awful. It take's time for you too get rid of this too. You will experience maybe hard time talking, which is a REAL pain if your at a meeting or at school. So I have some ways for your too cure this basterd.

1.Drink plenty of water
2.Don't raise your voice, It may make it worse
3.Limit how much you talk

Common Cold: These are OK, but get real annoying. YOU KNOW WHY? Because you can get this virus from other people who have it! Don't think about passing it too someone else, they'll have too suffer with this piece of shit. I found it kind of hard to find a way to cure it without medicine.

1.Don't go near anyone who has the cold, it may make it worse
2.Sleep
3.Eat vegetables

Conclusion: I dont really have much too say to cure things. Just drink water, eat veggies, get good sleep, and overal, you should feel fine. Its important to keep yourself healthy because these viruses are a pain to deal with. You may say that I'm not being very helpful with the advice, but remember, I'm not a doctor. Oh, and when your sick, STAY HOME.

0 comments:

Post a Comment