Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Valley Of The Kings:Howard Carter And The Discovery of Tutankamen's Tomb/Okami


Look at the cover. It's kind of shitty. Today I was being forced to read a book by my Step Dad, which is this one. Now don't get me wrong, I don't judge a book by its cover that much, but this one is kind of dull and depressing...make's me sleepy. So I have to read one chapter of this book every day and write a book report about it, or else I'll get all my stuff taken away, and that included my computer, Game Consoles, TV, Phone, Mp3, everything. So I was in a hurry because I was close to beating this game I had standing by in my bedroom. I wrote one decent page about the chapter. I gave it too my step dad, and insulted of how my writing was too big, and that I spelled "seasons", "seazons". Oh, and he looks after every mistake. So what does he make me do? WRITE IT AGAIN. So I write it again this time, except i accidently ripped it when writing a word! So, he made me write it again for the 3rd F*(#$*ing time!! I got the writing good this time, but man...what a bunch of bullshit.

Now after all that trouble I went through, I could finally finish up that game I was playing, and it was called Okami.

This is a great game. Damn great. You take control of the sun goddess, Ameratsu, in the form of a wolf, as you attempt to save the world from the evil curse that has been put on it. You have this partner name'd Issun, who helps you throughout your quest. I know this game for having a nice solid T rating, and for being loosly based on Mithology.It is also very long, probably longer than LOZ:Twilight Princess. A unique part of the game is that you have a magical paintbrush, in which you can use several commands to draw stuff, like if you draw a loop, wind appears in the direction you drew it in. You get a variety of items you can equip with for your weapon, like a blade or a reflector. When you defeat enemies or something, you gain yen, the game's currency, in which you can buy items, weapons, and new fighting moves, like golden fury, where you take a piss on your enemies to make them more mad. Yes, seriously. There's a move called Brown Fury, and I don't even want to know what that does.

If you own a Wii or a Ps2, this is a game you should really try out. I give it a 9.5/10.

0 comments:

Post a Comment