Thursday, October 14, 2010

A great decline in views

Just another quick post, I have a few things too say.

Well, FCProductions, it first started off slow, but then it got more views. However it has been on a downfall recently. It went from like 20-30 people viewing a page too...2 or 1...or none. In fact, I am lucky if someone is reading this right now. I have alot of stuff in mind for my company, blog, and stuff. Some things have been happening in real life, so i will post about it.

I have learned alot about myself ever since i've been writing in my blog. It isn't just a blog, it's a portal too previous events that happened in my life. I learned that I actually like writing, i like having people read it...

No more quick posts, being lazy, not bothering posting stuff, and complaining about running out of ideas. It's time to get back on track!

0 comments:

Post a Comment