Sunday, October 10, 2010

Future Plans

Hey guys just a quick post here. Currently I have been running out of ideas of what too post about, so if you have any ideas, send me an email or IM. However, there is some stuff that I am planning on working on or is in production right now.

FCProductions Website: I have experience of making websites using Webs and stuff, and i origonally had a site called "FCProductions". However, it was very unactive and I didnt really use it much. Now that I got the motivation, you can see a website of the blog in the future. Unfortinatly, I can't get a domain name.

Another Maplestory Video: Ive been working on this video for about 2 months now, and talking about Maplestory is a request I get alot.

New Logo/Design: I might give the blog a new look or too, and if you have any images or anything you would like too see, you know who too tell.

More Posts: I might do some more reviews and stuff. I'm waiting for something interesting too happen to me in real life so i can post about it. For the meantime, I'm kind of out of ideas...

More Staff: WE NEED WRITERS! I'm the only one writing in here, so we need some good writers.

Food Court 1 Remake: I havn't been working on this that much, but when a site comes up, expect too see a development journal/diary.

Well, that's it for now. As always, thanks for reading. The Toast signing out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment