Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Rain To Snow


Guess what? It was um..."SNOWING" on wensday! Yeah, really! It was snowing, then it rained, then it turned back to snow, and rained again! Isn't that awesome? Don't you love it when it snows and then it suddenly just stops and rains? Check out how much snow we got!


Check out that snow, thats so much snow. I'm so happy. I love it.

...


...

...


No it's not cool that was absolute bullshit. W
here I live, its a mild climate, but there is strong winds and harsh rain recently, so I don't know. Mother Nature is being infair. I already mentioned how it rained so hard I got Hyperthermia. It was so windy, when I was walking on the street, my precious hat got blown off my head and landed on the big street, where I had to run and pick it up. Not cool.

Good news though. Yesterday it actually SNOWED SOMEWHAT! I'm not kidding, It was awesome! It was around 11:30 P.M when it happened, there were kids making snowman and stuff, so it gave me a chance to stay up later then usual. I'll add some pictures now.

(Car With Snow On It)

(More Snow)

(Snow Barrels)

0 comments:

Post a Comment