Thursday, January 20, 2011

Deadly Toothacke

For the past three days, and still going, I have been very sick. The reason? Because of a stupid toothacke and the gums hurt so hard, that I can't even open my mouth wide enough and eat properly. It sucks, hard.

Because of this little basterd, I have been unable to eat some meals. Like, when we had Salmon for dinner, I couldnt eat it and felt like I was being tortured. When brushing my teeth, It felt almost as bad. So unable to eat some meals, I was starving the next day, and started to get Ill. I was getting a shitty fever and other symptoms, and I felt like I could just fall down any second. I eventually ate, and the only thing I ate all day was SOOP and OATMEAL. I really want too see a dentist, but whenever people see me with my toothacke, they think of this:


But what it REALLY feels like to me whenever I eat...


0 comments:

Post a Comment